September 20, 2009

food for thought

How do people have the determination not to eat? i think i love my food too much for that, not to be Gluttonous, or greedy. I'm open to trying every type of food different cultures have to offer, and i love how food can fill you with happiness; it's just something i can't live without- partly because you'll die without it lol - food, food, food (although staying healthy and maintaining your body is essential as well).

i think that it was fate that brought me into my particular family because my parents like to experiment in the kitchen, and not just with asian food, but with american, french, sometimes mexican, and surprisingly very good italian food.


My mom cooks on weekdays, and my dad cooks on weekends. Tonight is Sunday; i look forward to sundays because on weekdays i can never eat dinner with my entire family, usually just my mom, my sister and i because we eat dinner earlier than when my dad comes home. So yeah, apart from spending time with my family, i like to sample my dad's cuisine creation for that evening. Some evenings i had chicken fettucine alfredo, penne, spgaghetti with meatballs, and asian-styled linguine. Tonight i think i had oyster mushroom and pine nut linguine on the side with baked salmon. It felt like there was a party in my mouth and everyone was invited, lol.

Anyways, google the recipe, because i must admit for an asian man my dad cooks rather good italian food.

P.S: bake the salmon, and don't fry it! cuts the amount of fat in it, though salmon is a good source of omega-3 fats.

2 cmnts:

Anonymous said...

No photocreds?
FINE.
Nice blog loser :}

Unknown said...

YES KIM...(its chris fernandes XD) i know how you guys get marks or something but lol i love my mom because she makes the awesome italian pasta :D
and my mom also experiments with food. :P

Post a Comment