September 20, 2009

More to Love!

Occasionally my parents will drive down to toronto, for whatever it may be that they need to do down there, like going to the optometrist, or just visiting for fun; usually they follow an unspoken schedule: go to eat at this pho restaurant on college, then starbucks (there's like one on every block), do whatever it is they need to do for the day, and then go over to Chinatown for groceries and whatever - usually it's around this time my parents release my sister and i to just go and explore, which may sound weird to some of you but i do know my way around ;) - and head home on gardiner expressway.

HOWEVER, i have visited california on several occasions, but only can remember three of the six times i've visited, and in '06 and '08 (i visited when i was 8 but it's kind of fuzzy the memory), my cousins took me out to this burrito place called Chipotle; OH MY GOD, best mexican food i've ever tasted.

Enough with the California nostalgia, i recently discovered towards the end of this summer that there's a chipotle in Yonge and Dundas Square. There's going to be a new stop in my parents' unspoken schedule now! Anyways, whenever you're just down there for whatever reason, just stop by there, I guarantee you it's the best burrito you'll ever, ever, ever, ever experience eating. EVER. Now only if there was a way to get the frozen yogurt fad to canada... :)

0 cmnts:

Post a Comment